I've created my own search engine!

http://gooooooooooooogle.net
It's alive! (evil laugh) I've created my own search engine. Ok so I cheated a bit by using the Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 as the crawl engine and simply put a pretty face in front of it, but hey, it's a real live search engine. And I've actually found out a few useful things, for example, I searched through Cameron's blog for the word "fluckiger" and discovered I'm meantioned 3 times, including being given credit for an XML recommendation. (I'm really big-time now).

I'm currently indexing my blog, Cameron Fuller's blog, and 1 layer deep of links from directory.google.com.



Cameron pointed out that there is an easier, (though not as fun) way to search a blog using google blog search.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAM Disks do not speed up Visual Studio

How to Create and Run Tableau Bridge on Linux Containers

Outlook tip: Turn off Email Contact Pictures