SUSHI's popularity

SUSHI has become more popular than I had ever imagined. Codeplex has just added a fantastic statistics page which shows exactly how popular it is. The stats include number of downloads, visits and referring sites. SUSHI has been downloaded over 2000 times!

Figure 1: Downloads since the project began in November 2007:

image

 

It is interesting to see where most of my traffic comes from, and read the reviews on those sites. My favorite review is from a this German site: "Send a Test Email – Um die outbound Mail Funktion zu testen ist dieses Tool super handy." :) It looks like wssdemo.com has brought me a lot of traffic and of course google.

Figure 2: Top Referring Sites over last 30 days:

image

 

Final Comments

SUSHI fills a need for SharePoint in a way that very few other tools do and it is much more user friendly than command lines, or SharePoint features. But it is not yet finished. I still have a lot of additions to make. I would love to have community help with building SUSHI. If anyone is interested in contributing to SUSHI by writing code, testing code or suggesting features, I would love to hear from you. Please post  a comment on the SUSHI discussion boards, or contact shoot me an email at home@ fluckiger.org.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Popular posts from this blog

RAM Disks do not speed up Visual Studio

How to Create and Run Tableau Bridge on Linux Containers

Outlook tip: Turn off Email Contact Pictures